XGB series is the micro PLC that offers maximum automation at minimum cost. With its high performance and functionality, it can support from simple control to complex task. XGB offers convenient user interface with various network diagnosis & monitoring functions and back-up function.
1 Integrated programming environment
- Enhanced user interface with XG5000/XG-PD
- Various monitoring functions.
- Network diagnosis and monitoring
2 Optimum communication environment
- Powerful communications: Built-in RS-232C / 485, 2 Expansions for communication
- Network configuration via Ethernet and Cnet I/F
Available in 3 versions:
• XBM micro PLC slim with LADDER programming, Instruction List and 256 I/O points
• XBC mini PLC with LADDER programming, Instruction List and 284 I/O points
• XEC mini plc with LADDER programming, Instruction List, SFC, ST, IEC-1131 and 38 I/O points
• LADDER and IEC-1131 programmable
• From 38 to 284 I/O points
• From 94 ns/step to 240 ns/step
• From 4 to 200 Ksteps
LSIS XGB Series PLC, XBC Economic E-Type Unit, 110/240VAC Power supply, 6 24VDC Inputs, 4 Relay Outputs, 1 Option slot, Expandable (Max. 14 pts) I/O
• Flexible Connectivity using 2 Option Modules
• Two communication ports are available: (1) Serial Programming port and (1) Serial peripheral port (RS232 or RS485) that supports Modbus RTU, LS dedicated protocol, and user defined protocols.
• Powerful Performance, Fast Processing Speed (0.24µs/step)
• Built-in Functions: RS-232C/485 (1-ch), High-Speed Counter, Pulse Catch, Input Filter, External Interrupt
• Agency Approvals: UL / cUL / CE
Manufacturer part number is XBC-DR10E.