The seller on this web page is: Name of the legal entity: GO TO, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o.
Address of the legal entity: Brezovce 6
Postcode and place: 1236 Trzin, Slovenija
VAT number: SI 64342786, taxpayer
Registration number: 5460905000
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Data on the entry in the register or any other public records: 14.02.1991, application number: 11109600.
Transaction account no.: SI56 3400 0100 9867 170, Sparkasse d.d., BIC: KSPKSI22XXX.
The Terms and Conditions are intended for the buyers through this website: www.goto-automation.com
Additional warnings of the seller: All technical information about the products sold by the seller can be found on the seller's website (www.goto-automation.com) and / or the manufacturer's website. The buyer is aware that the images are symbolic when presenting the products. The buyer can shop in the online store 24/7, the seller processes the orders during the working hours. In the case of technical errors on a website that would result in errors in product descriptions and / or price, the seller informs the buyer that because of the technical error the order sent can not be processed and invites him to rectify the order. The buyer is aware that in such a case he can not claim rights from the sales contract, a sales contract concluded on the basis of inaccurate information is invalid.
For the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions the Slovenian legislation shall apply.
These Terms and Conditions have been drawn up in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Obligations (OZ, Official Gazette no. 83/2001 as amend.), Electronic Business and Electronic Signature Act (ZEPEP, Official Gazette no. 98/2004 as amend.), Electronic Commerce Market Act (ZEPT, Official Gazette no. 96/2009 as amend.), Electronic Communications Act (ZEKOM-1, Official Gazette no. 109/2012 as amend.), Copyright and Related Rights Act (ZASP, Official Gazette no. 16/2007 as amend.), Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot, Official Gazette no. 98/2004 as amend.) and other sectoral national and European legislation.
1. The seller respects the principles of lawfulness and fairness in managing the web page and sale of products.
2. The seller acts in accordance with honest practices and in fulfilling its obligations it takes into consideration due skill, care and diligence.
3. The seller respects the principle of transparency and with the present Terms and Conditions in a clear and understandable manner informs the buyers on their rights.
The use of this website means:
1. Viewing of content on the website,
But it can mean also:
2. Completing the forms on the website,
3. Ordering products on the website,
4. Buyer registration,
5. Use of web application,
6. Buyer’s possibility of commenting,
7. Other types of use with regard to the content of the website.
Buyers must use the website responsibly and must not cause any damage to it.
It is prohibited to:
1. Violate copyrights of any third persons or violate any other intellectual property rights of third persons,
2. Violate personal rights of third persons (religious, political beliefs, medical condition and other rights protected by law),
3. Promote hate or violent acts,
4. Encourage taking of illicit substances,
5. Encourage phishing,
6. Intentionally spread viruses, worms, deficiencies, Trojan horses, damaged files, hoaxes or other content or elements of destructive or deceptive nature,
7. Use the website with the purpose of illegal exchange of files with the help of advanced peer-to-peer networking,
8. Use the system for mining of bitcoins and other electronic currencies,
9. Carry out any other acts that violate or encourage actions that represent violation of rules on criminal matters or other applicable regulations and rights of third persons.
1. The buyer should leave the website, if he or she does not agree with the Terms and Conditions.
2. The buyer shall use the website in such a manner that he or she does not cause any damage to the website or the seller, either intentionally or out of negligence.
3. The buyer may notify the seller on technical interruptions or non-functioning of the website or the content, if the Seller fails to acknowledge such disturbances or non-operation. When damage can be caused to the seller, the buyer shall do this immediately.
1. Upon registration the buyer supplies accurate and true data. Abuse of personal data of any third person is prohibited.
2. The buyer shall carefully safeguard the received user name and password and shall not forward it to any third person.
3. The buyer is aware that in the event of false data or abuse of personal data of any third person, the seller may institute relevant legal proceedings against the buyer. The buyer may register, if on the day of the registration he or she is at least 16 years old.
The seller is responsible for the operations of the website and the contents offered, except in the event of force majeure or any other causes beyond its control. The seller endeavours to eliminate technical and substantive errors quickly, with the purpose of enabling uninterrupted use of the web site and its contents.
The seller does not assume responsibility and the buyer cannot require any possible compensation for damage that could arise out of it in the following cases:
1. Damage suffered by the buyer upon incorrect use of the website or in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions,
2. Grammar errors in the texts,
3. If the website does not function 100% 24 hours/7 days a week,
4. Inadequate content on the website (content on the website is of informative nature and in no event replaces opinions of relevant experts, unless this is expressly written),
5. Links to websites of third persons (the seller does not assume responsibility for the contents on the websites of third persons, however, it undertakes to prudently select the links).
Products are presented in detail in the offer, available on the seller’s website. Product characteristics and prices are defined on the seller’s website, as well as stock, any possible discounts and promotions, method of ordering and payment and the rights of buyers. Prior to confirming an order, the buyer is acquainted with these terms and conditions and accepts them when ordering. The buyer acknowledges that by confirming the Terms and Conditions and ordering of the products the sales contract is considered entered into.
1. All prices are in €. It is also stated whether the prices include VAT (and the percentage of VAT) or not.
2. The seller may change the prices and such changes apply immediately after their publication. For the already confirmed orders the prices from the order shall apply.
3. Discounts and promotional codes do not add up, unless stated otherwise.
The seller provides the possibility of paying for the products with the following payment methods:
Delivery period for the products, which are on stock, shall be up to 8 working days after the receipt of payment or order at the most. In the event of problems of delivery of the desired product or extension of delivery period, the seller shall inform the buyer thereof and if necessary agree with him or her on the extension of the delivery period or replacement of the product, or satisfy his or her requirements or needs in another way.
Delivery period for the products, which are not on stock, is up to 30 working days after the receipt of payment or order at the most. In the event of problems of delivery of the desired product or extension of delivery period, the seller shall inform the buyer thereof and if necessary agree with him or her on the extension of the delivery period or replacement of the product, or satisfy his or her requirements or needs in another way.
Delivery costs are: Delivery costs are charged automatically in the system, the shipping costs of the delivery service in the countries of the European Union are taken into account. When purchasing products in the total amount above 245,00 eur (excluding VAT), postage is free of charge to these countries of the European Union: Slovenia, Croatia, Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Denmark, Hungary, France, Poland, Czech Republic , Slovakia, the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Lithuania and Monaco (except in the case of a customer's choice of quick delivery, this is charged). Additional shipping costs are charged (automatically in the system) for delivery to these countries: Romania, Spain, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Portugal, Greece, Ireland and Bulgaria. For delivery of products, the buyer can choose between two delivery services: GLS and TNT. Both delivery services have the option of express delivery (option express), in the event that the customer chooses this option, he is aware that this service must be additionally charged. When purchasing products in the total value below 245,00 eur (excluding VAT), the buyer pays the shipping costs in accordance with the calculation in the online basket (depending on the country from which he orders them). Delivery to other countries is possible upon prior arrangement with the buyer. Delivery costs are charged separately and the buyer is aware of them beforehand.
In the event of actual error on the product the buyer has 60 days from the moment the error was found to inform the seller about it in writing. Two years after the purchase the buyer cannot complain about the actual error.
The complaint must cover:
1. Buyer’s contact information,
2. Exact indication of the product or products,
3. Error stated in the complaint,
4. The buyer shall attach the original invoice, and
5. On the basis of a complaint, the seller informs the buyer whether it is necessary to send the product to the seller for inspection or not.
The buyer must enable the seller to review the product. The seller must reply to the buyer within 8 days after the receipt of the written complaint at the latest. If the complaint is justified, the seller offers to the buyer correction of the error, new product, or the possibility withdrawal from the contract.
The buyer can send the complaints in writing to the e-mail address or regular address of the seller, with a note Complaint enforcement:
Address: GO TO, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o. Brezovce 6, 1236 Trzin, Slovenija
Enforcement of guarantees:
The seller provides a one year warranty for operation for those products (equipment) for which the guarantee is mandatory under the law. The buyer can claim the guarantee with the original invoice. The seller takes into account the warranty in case of the use of the ordered product (equipment) in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions supplied with the purchase in writing or the access for the buyer through the link received with the product and / or the instructions are published on the seller's website and / or manufacturer’s.
The buyer can enforce the guarantee for the product in writing to the e-mail address or address of the seller, with a note Guarantee enforcement:
Address: GO TO, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o. Brezovce 6 1236 Trzin, Slovenija
1. The right of withdrawal may be exercised by natural persons. The buyer may withdraw from the contract (purchase) within 14 days without stating the reason.
2. The withdrawal period shall terminate in 14 days from the day when the buyer obtains physical possession over the product or instead of the buyer any third person obtains it who is not a carrier and is appointed for this purpose by the buyer. This means within 14 days from the receipt of the product (date of delivery on the acknowledgement of delivery shall be considered). With contracts in connection with the delivery of goods, composed of several pieces or shipments, delivery period starts when the buyer obtains physical possession over the last shipment or piece or a third person obtains it instead of the buyer who is not a carrier and is appointed for this purpose by the buyer.
3. If the buyer withdraws from the Contract, the seller must, without undue delay and in any case not later than within 14 days from the day of the receipt of the notification on the withdrawal from the contract reimburse all received payments, including delivery costs. The seller carries out the reimbursement with same method of payment as used in the implementation of the original transaction, unless it is agreed with the buyer otherwise in writing (e.g. credit or any other form of remuneration).
4. The seller may retain the payment until it receives the returned goods or until the buyer sends a proof of sending the returned products, depending on what happens earlier. The buyer returns the goods without undue delay and in any event 14 days from the day when the buyer informed the seller on the withdrawal from the contract at the latest. The deadline shall be taken into consideration, if the goods are sent back prior to the expiry of the 14 day period. Direct costs of return of goods shall be borne by the buyer.
5. In the event that the returned product is damaged or its value is in any other way impaired, the seller reserves the right to reduce the value of repayment of the entire purchase price.
The buyer is acquainted with and agrees that upon purchase of our products he or she cannot enforce the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without stating the reason for the following goods:
This provision is without prejudice to the provisions on guarantee and/or complaints, which the buyer may enforce in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
To enforce the right to withdrawal from the contract the buyer must inform the seller with an unequivocal written statement on his or her decision on withdrawal from this contract. This can be done by sending a letter by regular mail (registered letter is recommended) or electronic mail to the addresses stated below. Optionally, for this purpose the buyer may use the attached sample form.
In order to take into consideration the deadline for the withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient that the notification in connection with enforcement of the right of the buyer to withdraw from the contract is sent prior to the expiry of the withdrawal period from this contract, which means 14 days from the date of delivery.
You can find the form for the withdrawal from the contract here: Odstop od pogodbe(EN) – obrazec
The buyer may send the withdrawal from contract in writing to the e-mail address or address of the seller, with a note Withdrawal:
Address: GO TO, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o. Brezovce 6 1236 Trzin, Slovenija
The buyer may send the complaints and other requests, which do not arise from the enforcement of guarantees, complaints or withdrawals to the e-mail of the seller, with a note Appeal.
Address: GO TO, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o. Brezovce 6 1236 Trzin, Slovenija
The buyer is acquainted with and agrees that all the products are equipped with instructions for maintenance or use, where this is useful and necessary.
Irrespective the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the seller and the buyer may, in their pursuit of common interest, agree about the content in another way, if they are unanimous. The seller is bound that special agreements cannot in any way provide the buyer, who is a natural person, less right then these terms and conditions.
The seller shall endeavour to provide up-to-date and correct data, published on the website. The seller is not responsible for the errors in the text or obsolete data. The website of the seller contains symbolic images, except where it is explicitly stated that the image reflects the actual situation. It shall be deemed that the buyer is aware and agrees that the seller shall not be responsible for the delays of the delivery service as well as for the damage to the packaging of the product.
In the event of damaged packaging the buyer shall return the delivered product directly to the delivery service.
Contents and texts on the website of the seller may not be copied or used in any other way outside the needs of legal cooperation between the buyer and the seller, unless the website states otherwise. Any intervention into the copyright shall be deemed violation of rights of intellectual property and may be the subject of initiation of relevant legal actions.
All photographs, video recordings and other audio visual works published on the website are the copyright of the seller and may not be copied or used in any other way outside the needs of legal cooperation between the buyer and the seller, unless the website states otherwise. Any intervention into the copyright shall be deemed violation of rights of intellectual property and may be the subject of initiation of relevant legal actions.
1. Terms and Conditions shall apply to all buyers on the seller’s website.
2. Terms and Conditions are binding for all legal transactions, entered into on their basis through the seller’s website.
3. Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the order of the buyer.
4. The buyer confirms that he or she is acquainted and agrees with these terms and conditions prior to the purchase of the product.
The Terms and Conditions shall apply for all buyers and purchases, irrespective of the state of access of the buyer.
1. The seller shall regularly update the Terms and Conditions with legislative changes.
2. The seller reserves the right to occasionally make substantive corrections and changes of Terms and Conditions.
3. The seller shall inform the buyers on any significant amendments in timely fashion, in writing by e-mail.
4. The seller shall keep the archives of amendments of Terms and Conditions, accessible to every buyer with a prior written request to the e-mail of the seller.
The seller and the buyer undertake to resolve any possible disagreements and disputes peacefully and consensually.
The seller does not recognise any provider of out of court resolution of consumer disputes as competent for the resolution of a consumer dispute, therefore in the event of an unresolved dispute the consumer may refer to an authority for alternative dispute resolution.
The buyer may select an alternative dispute resolution and enforce his or her rights via the following website:
National contact point for additional information is provided within the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology, contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a friendly solution is not possible, a court in the Republic of Slovenia by the registered address of the seller shall be competent for the resolution of the dispute.
The legal conditions apply from: 18.10.2019 14:52